CYC The Custom Shop shirts are made-to-order and delivered within 2 weeks* via UPS.
*Once the order has been confirmed and payment received.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
You will receive your order within 2 weeks once it has been confirmed and payment has been received.
- How will my order be shipped?
UPS. We will email you the parcel tracking information once it has been shipped.
- How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs depend on the number of shirts you purchase as well as which country you are sending it to. You will be furnished a quotation at checkout.
- What countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide.
- Does UPS require a signature on delivery?
Yes they do.
- Will I have to pay additional taxes or tariffs if I order from overseas?
Some countries charge taxes or other shipping charges on imported packages. We recommend checking with your local customs office for these charges before placing your order. Since these types of taxes and charges are subject to change at any time (and often change from day to day), we cannot incorporate these charges into the shipping charge at payment.
- Are there any handling fees for clearing customs?
If your package should, for whatever reason, not be exempted from customs, then there is a chance that the local authorities will ask for handling fees to process the paperwork for clearing customs. For procedures on this, please check with your local customs office. The customer is always responsible for any possible taxes and duties.